Pages

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Quotes

“Tomorrow” is beautiful and that is what keeps us alive. To reach that beautiful "tomorrow", we need to keep walking facing all our dreaded fears. To walk away from the darkness, we need to walk across it. And then what we'll find is the light merging with our dreams; we'll find our "tomorrow". 
*********

"Heartbeat suffice all the need for a happy living, If you know how to live."
*********


"If happiness is having what we don't have, we should have never been happy."
*********


"Why do we worry about the future so much when we know nothing we could do? Every second of life is a gift . Stay happy & Stay healthy"
*********


"Doing what i want, wanting what i love, loving what i care and caring what i do. I am happy "
*********


Listen to your heart ... and not repent!
Take up the challenges ... and not repent!
Escape from comfort ... and not repent!
Trust yourself ... and not repent!
Been long you've been sharpening it..
Use your axe ... and not repent!

*********

I like everything that my friends share on FB. Sometimes I like it once and sometimes twice...
*********

An angel will wrap it with a beautiful piece of fate.
Another will tie it with the golden ribbon of coincidence and will make a butterfly knot.
Finally they will paste a note on it that reads: “Darling, here is what you had dreamt of. Now go and see another dream which doesn’t allow you to sleep. With Love “Angels from heaven" 

*********

Smart People working are called "Smart Workers". People working hard (going beyond their ability) are called "Hard Workers". "Smart Work" can never be a substitute to "Hard Work". Smartest of people like Einstein believed in "Hard Work". Be proud for working hard, as working smart means nothing but calling yourself smart... which is what everyone feels about themselves 
*********

"It was the nightingale, and not the lark"... and thus the mind clouds our intellect. Many times we know what to do and yet we listen to our emotions.
*********

Life isn't supposed to be fair. Deal with it or die crying!
*********

I never have struggled like you
I never became angry like you
I never became sad like you
I never got bankrupt like you
I never have faced embarrassments like you
I never have been blamed like you
I never have cried like you
I never got hurt like you
 

You never have thought of life like me 
I never have lived my life like you
*********


Wish I had a Ferrari to sell... 
- A "Wannabe" Monk
*********

No comments:

Post a Comment